The server, Jenner-Predict, has been developed for easy execution of job and a task may be submitted in three different ways: directly putting sequences in search box or uploading a file or choosing whole bacterial proteome from available list. After job submission, a link html page where output or status will be available is generated and user may bookmark it to track status or output of his/her job which is processed in a queue. Time required for completion of a given job is dependent on number of tasks pending in the server. User can click on 'result' link for accessing result table.
The format of result for a given job is in following Figure:
The information provided in different columns is given as follows:
1. Serial number
2. Gene Id
3. Cellular localization of protein
4. No. of transmembrane helix/helices
5. Pfam domain ID
6. No. of IEDB T-cell epitope match(s)
7. No. of IEDB B-cell epitope match(s) ((hyperlinks on 6 & 7) showing alignment(s) & matching positions with IEDB epitope id, PuBMed id, Protein id related to epitopes are provided)
8. Autoimmunity information through 35% identical match in 80 AA lengths
9. Autoimmunity information through the number of 9-mer identical match in an alignment ((hyperlinks on 8 & 9) showing alignment(s))
10. Conservation in pathogenic/nonpathogenic strains (x/y/z) where x: all strains of that bacteria, y: pathogenic strains of that bacteria, and z: non-pathogenic strains of that bacteria.
The sample results for Streptococcus pneumoniae and Escherchia Coli are given below:
1. Streptococcus pneumoniae (click to view )
2. Escherchia coli ( click to view)